EAST TEXAS EAGLE FORD
- GGE has a 50% WI in 1,117 net acres in the Eagle Ford in Burleson County, Texas.
- GGE has the potential for up to 6 Eagle Ford and 1 Austin chalk location with horizontal wells within the 5-8,000 ft range.
- GGE’s nearest operator, Wildhorse Resource Development, recently was acquired for US$4B by Chesapeake.
- Well was drilled and commenced production on 3 July 2013.
- The well is presently producing at ~80 bbls oil per day.
- Proven and Probable Reserves estimated at 31 December 2019 were 145,000 bbls oil.
- Placed on jetpump, production at 75 bopd.
- Potential for a further 10-15 BCFG up dip.
- Proven and Probable Reserves estimated at 31 December 2019 were 66,000 bbls oil net to the company.
DJ BASIN, COLORADO, USA
- The Company owns a 66% WI in an initial 355 gross acres over 16 sections in Weld County, Colorado
- The acquired lands are presently being included within two Comprehensive Drilling Plan’s, Noble Energy Inc (Noble) and Bayswater Exploration & Production LLC (Bayswater).